Documentation & Training
Our Documentation team makes sure that our customers have the necessary documentation at their disposal after the implementation and after every new release.
- Extensive Online Help
- Technical guides
- Best practices
- Release notes (general and custom)
- Release news
- Data model (updated for every new release)
- Training guides
For training of key users and system administrators, Sofico has a team of dedicated Miles specialist instructors. The following training modules are offered, each aimed at different Miles user roles:
- Leasing and fleet management training: a brief overview of the leasing and fleet management basics.
- Miles Functional Training: teaches both key users and end users how to use the software effectively through hands-on training sessions.
- Miles Configuration Training: aimed at key users to provide them with the necessary skills to configure products and formulas in Miles and configure functionalities in MilesWeb.
- Miles Technical Training: for IT staff. This training goes into detail about the database model, the database structure, database server installation and Miles Application Management.
We use a 'Train the Trainer' approach for each of these training modules.